Biblesoft Regional Sales Representative
Job Summary: Biblesoft, a company leading the way in powerful and easy-to-use Bible study software, is currently seeking energetic Bible software users to join our Regional Sales Team. This is full-time position, and outstanding opportunity to represent PC Study Bible to Christian church attendees, professionals, interested individuals and groups in numerous metropolitan areas across the country. This position will be full commission, with assigned sales territories, allowing an individual to earn up to 40% commission on all Biblesoft products sold as well as provide the opportunity for additional bonuses and incentives.
- Selling PC Study Bible: identifying individuals, small groups, pastors, churches, etc. as potential buyers and scheduling appointments for presentations or training sessions. Success is based on the number of presentations and the number of qualified individuals attending the presentations as that will directly correlate to total sales generated, and total commissions earned. Conducting effective training sessions that demonstrate how PC Study Bible makes in-depth Bible study easy and fast will be key to maximizing new library and add-on sales, and upgrade sales for current users.
- Prospecting: establish contact with potential pastors and key leaders to partner with in presenting PC Study Bible to their respective congregations, small groups, Sunday school classes, etc. Research local Christian conferences (at churches, Bible colleges, seminaries, etc.) that would be good target markets for PC Study Bible.
- Presenting: demonstrating PC Study Bible’s content and features to potential and existing users, in both individual settings as well as in front of large groups at conferences and training seminars.
- Selling:take orders for PC Study Bible libraries for new customers, and upgrades and/or add-ons for existing PC Study Bible users.
Description of an ideal candidate:
- Energetic, self directed
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable making presentations and leading training sessions
- Articulate, with good command of the English language
- Basic familiarity with Bible reference titles and their use
- Experience in direct commissioned sales a plus
- Computer skills and quick learner if not current PCSB user
Biblesoft will provide:
- A minimum of four scheduled events for RSR to attend, so that he or she can begin earning commission almost immediately
- Sample Training Session Outline, Handout, FAQs sheet, and Training Session Video
- Opportunity to sell PCSB Libraries to new customers at a 30% discount
- Opportunity to sell PCSB Upgrades and Add-ons to current users at competitive prices
- Opportunity to offer simple payment plans in conjunction with Ministry Relations leadership for higher end customer purchases